Our work is never so urgent or important that we cannot take time to do it safely.
We are committed to the prevention of injury and ill health.
- define policy and procedures to protect the health and safety to those to whom we owe a duty of care
- ensure compliance at all times with relevant health and safety legislation
- identify and assess the health and safety hazards and risks from out activities
- ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to provide training where required
- consider the input of employess when making decisions relating to health and safety matters
- investigate and report on incidents to identify areas whre we may need to make improvements
- review the suitability and effectiveness of our systems at regular intervals
All employees are expected to accept their responsability to work safety at all times